How to become a partner on Twitch
Twitch is a streaming platform where partners host the most popular live streams for viewers. To become a partner on Twitch, you need to have gained enough viewers and followers to be considered a potential partner. In this tutorial, we’ll discuss the steps you need to take in order to become a partner on Twitch.
1. Build a presence. The first step to becoming a partner on Twitch is to build a presence by streaming regularly and engaging with your community. Since viewers will be key to becoming a partner, it is important to have a consistent streaming schedule, which will help you establish a following. Additionally, it is important to take time to interact with your viewers and listen to their feedback and suggestions.
2. Increase your viewership. The more viewers you have, the better your chances of becoming a partner. Focus on creating content that appeals to your target audience and networking with other streamers to help get the word out. Develop streaming strategies that will help you grow your community, such as offering giveaways or hosting gaming tournaments. The more viewers you have, the more important you will be to Twitch.
3. Make sure you meet Twitch’s partner program requirements. To become a Twitch partner, you must meet certain requirements. These include having at least 50 followers, 3 concurrent viewers or more, 8 hours or more of streaming in the past 30 days, a mixed audience of at least 500 viewer-minutes in the last 30 days, and stream consistency.
4. Apply to become a partner. Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can fill out an application on the Twitch website. The review process can take a while, but it’s essential to provide all of the necessary information requested in the application.
5. Reap the benefits. After you have been accepted into the Twitch partner program, you’ll have access to several rewards such as subscriber badges, the ability to run ads, and the ability to organize larger events. Additionally, you’ll gain exposure and gain the opportunity to network with other streamers.
It’s important to remember that success on Twitch as a partner doesn’t happen overnight; it takes time and dedication in order to build a presence, increase viewership, and meet the requirements. But if you’re willing to put in the work, becoming a Twitch partner can be an incredibly rewarding experience.